Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

It's bad with the extra music but the movie is good. I miss an "Animation vs League of legends" video.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

My game didn't save after closing it, otherwise a good game!

Car Game demo Car Game demo

It works good and the shape looks like those "Newgrounds glasses". Easy to guess the controls, but it don't stop when you reach lap 3. But it's a demo, but continue working this good!

Prelude/Chambered Flash Prelude/Chambered Flash

Except this game is great, I got stuck in a wall...

Zanzlanz responds:

Yeah I wasn't the best at collision back then. Thankfully you can slowly back out of walls in this game, though!

And thanks so much for checking out my older games Milina! :D

Uncertainty Uncertainty

This does not look very legitimate due to the author comments not containing facts about the song. Tell us a short story or/and at least what software you used. The song is simple, and so the instruments. Sounds good in my ears, though this is not a very good song. I do not say it's bad, because it isn't!

Random Dance Loop Random Dance Loop

Really like the beat. I react to the fade out, it doesn't fit a loop, especially not short loops. Very well done! Something that could be better (I think) is having a "funnier" main instrument that doesn't sound that beep-ish, even though I haven't made any good, but I consider trying! You could make a second version with edits, but keeping the main song.

Thanks for the song, and good luck in future projects!

Lo-Fi experiment Lo-Fi experiment

Keep it! Sounds like a menu loop! Love it! Can't find any improvements!