Stinger Stinger

Awesome song! I can't find a way to improve this!

K-oztron responds:

Thank you!

Back In TIME Back In TIME

Did you make this? Then I can scout you. Awesome song! A bit too much buzz, otherwise good. To use it in GD, RobTop must "confirm" you to make it useable.

Akasha Akasha

Awesome song! What program did you use? Really hyped song!

DKC2 Mining Melancholy Remix DKC2 Mining Melancholy Remix

Awesome! I'd never tell this was a practice if you didn't write that. A but repetitive though. If it's a remix, where can I hear the original?

Finger Battle (Fingerbang Remix / Cover) Finger Battle (Fingerbang Remix / Cover)

Really calming! I enjoy this so much!

NK - Fairydust NK - Fairydust

The first 10 seconds hurt my ears. 00:32: I think my ears just died. This is nonesense for me. No offense but I normally don't like your music.

Nyan Cat(TCK Dubby Remix) Nyan Cat(TCK Dubby Remix)

Nice song, and I wanna download your songs because they are great! And now when you're scouted, you'll be able to enable downloads!

Minecraft(Re:Mastered) Minecraft(Re:Mastered)

Wow! So good! What if you made this in Minecraft... It would require skills! But great song!

The Great Trump Wall The Great Trump Wall

This song is better than Trump and his wall. Hillary got more votes than Trump! But, the song is good but the choice of subject is weird. Anyways it's great.

How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz) How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz)

As you said in the author comments, about copyright, I think that this actually isn't allowed on Newgrounds because the rules says only YOUR own samples are allowed on Newgrounds. So if the background music want on the track, turn this should be allowed.
The song is kinda weird, but it isn't bad somehow. Very long soundtrack, but not fifteen minutes.