Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

My game didn't save after closing it, otherwise a good game!

Car Game demo Car Game demo

It works good and the shape looks like those "Newgrounds glasses". Easy to guess the controls, but it don't stop when you reach lap 3. But it's a demo, but continue working this good!

Prelude/Chambered Flash Prelude/Chambered Flash

Except this game is great, I got stuck in a wall...

Zanzlanz responds:

Yeah I wasn't the best at collision back then. Thankfully you can slowly back out of walls in this game, though!

And thanks so much for checking out my older games Milina! :D

Color Desorb Color Desorb

Simple and confusing. Maybe another soundtrack, but still great!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks! Back five years ago I was so proud of how simple the idea was xD

Human Apocalypse Human Apocalypse

Too hard for me, but I like the reversed idea. If there was difficulties, I would be happy and survive longer. Then if that was addded, we would need different leaderboards.

Zanzlanz responds:

Gotcha, thanks for the feedback!

My argument for making it easier is: why prolong the inevitable? In my opinion, with shorter game times, you can try new strategies and not feel like improvement is too far out of reach. :]

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

I have disabled cheats in one world, and enabled in another world, but when I get the achievements in the world with disabled cheats, I still don't get the game medals. I hope it is something that you can fix!

Zanzlanz responds:

Another thing is that Newgrounds medals are only unlocked in survival mode. But I haven't heard of this ever being a problem yet. :O

If you are receiving the achievements in-game, then if it gets fixed, all you have to do is open your inventory to update the medals on Newgrounds. No worries :] I'll check it out.

Thanks for letting me know!