Uncertainty Uncertainty

This does not look very legitimate due to the author comments not containing facts about the song. Tell us a short story or/and at least what software you used. The song is simple, and so the instruments. Sounds good in my ears, though this is not a very good song. I do not say it's bad, because it isn't!

Random Dance Loop Random Dance Loop

Really like the beat. I react to the fade out, it doesn't fit a loop, especially not short loops. Very well done! Something that could be better (I think) is having a "funnier" main instrument that doesn't sound that beep-ish, even though I haven't made any good, but I consider trying! You could make a second version with edits, but keeping the main song.

Thanks for the song, and good luck in future projects!

Lo-Fi experiment Lo-Fi experiment

Keep it! Sounds like a menu loop! Love it! Can't find any improvements!

Stinger Stinger

Awesome song! I can't find a way to improve this!

K-oztron responds:

Thank you!

Back In TIME Back In TIME

Did you make this? Then I can scout you. Awesome song! A bit too much buzz, otherwise good. To use it in GD, RobTop must "confirm" you to make it useable.

Akasha Akasha

Awesome song! What program did you use? Really hyped song!

DKC2 Mining Melancholy Remix DKC2 Mining Melancholy Remix

Awesome! I'd never tell this was a practice if you didn't write that. A but repetitive though. If it's a remix, where can I hear the original?

Finger Battle (Fingerbang Remix / Cover) Finger Battle (Fingerbang Remix / Cover)

Really calming! I enjoy this so much!

NK - Fairydust NK - Fairydust

The first 10 seconds hurt my ears. 00:32: I think my ears just died. This is nonesense for me. No offense but I normally don't like your music.

Nyan Cat(TCK Dubby Remix) Nyan Cat(TCK Dubby Remix)

Nice song, and I wanna download your songs because they are great! And now when you're scouted, you'll be able to enable downloads!